Call for Papers:
"Digital Media and Missions"
For Publication in Global Missiology, www.globalmissiology.org. April 2021
The April 2021 issue of Global Missiology - English will take up the timely theme of "Digital Media and Missions." Case studies connected to the COVID-19 pandemic are welcome, as are papers that take up any number of related topics, including:
- Mobile vs stationary reception
- Compilation and dissemination of mission research
- Linguistic considerations
- Security concerns
- Satellite networks
- Social media and generational preferences
- Media uses for evangelism, discipleship, theological training, counseling, or leadership development
- Financial factors
- Visual vs verbal factors
Proposed titles with approximately 100-word abstracts are due June 15, 2020. Full manuscripts of approved paper proposals will be due January 31, 2021. Manuscript guidelines can be found on the Global Missiology website (here).
Please address all submissions and questions to email@example.com.